cumulative conditions for receiving brokerage fees
- Buying an apartment in Israel
- The real estate broker
Real estate in Israel - receiving brokerage fees
- A brokerage agreement between the broker and the client.
- The brokerage agreement should be in writing.
- The brokerage agreement must include all the details detailed in Regulation 1 of the Intermediaries Regulations.
- The realtor has a valid brokerage license.
- The broker was the influential factor that led to the connection in the transaction between the seller and the buyer.
Apartments in Israel
Average price for a 4 room apartment in Tel Aviv
Rise in the price index of input in residential construction from the year 1956 to 2021