Conditions for the receipt of brokerage fees
- Buying an apartment in Israel
- The real estate broker
The following is a summary of the five minimum conditions required for the agent to be entitled to a brokerage fee:
• a brokerage agreement between the agent and the client.
• The brokerage agreement should be in writing.
• The brokerage agreement must include all the details detailed in Regulation 1 of the Agent Regulations.
• The realtor has a brokerage license in T.and Y. Y.P.
• The agent was the influential factor in the transaction between the seller and the buyer.